ALL artwork and writings are copyright Chris Nagy.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Earth's End Superman vs Hitler


You'll find this in the dictionary next to 'Awesome'. I've been trying something a bit different. One of my favourite online reviewers has a knack for lambasting bad comic books. I've been studying certain characters iconic of these awful stories and then redrawing them. This is Earths End Superman. Who does, in fact, fight Hitler (twice...or rather, two hitlers) in the book. Its loud, its stupid, it stars a superman who is only superman because of his name, and it's stupid. I know I said stupid twice but this book is really really mishandled. Since when does superman use a gun??

same style and technique as my deadpool drawing minus the black outline I gave deadpool

No comments:

Post a Comment